Within my practice I combine Homeopathy, Flower Essences and Asyra Bioresonance testing and balancing, which also incorporates my studies in vibrational medicine, nutrition and herbal medicine.
I work from home in Glastonbury and also do home visits.
- My fees are £65 for the consultation (up to an hour and a half) including any Homeopathic/Vibrational Remedies and Flower Essences. You may be advised about nutritional supplements and these can be purchased separately. The fee charged covers the consultation, any further time spent in case analysis, the remedies prescribed directly out of the consultation, and telephone calls made between appointments no more than three months apart.
- Payment is due at the time of the appointment by cash or cheque, or in advance by BACs transfer. Cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice or non-attendances are charged at the full fee. In exceptional or unavoidable circumstances the fee will be waived if the appointment is re-booked and subsequently kept within one month.
- For families receiving homeopathic treatment I charge £45 per child or £35 each for two or more children to cover the initial consultation and remedies prescribed. After that I provide ongoing acute advice and will usually advise purchasing a Helios or Ainsworths Homeopathy kit to work from.
- Remedies/Essences required outside of appointments are charged at £10.00.
- If an acute arises more than 3 months since an appointment or if you haven't had an appointment with me then I charge £25 for acute advice.